Work With Tami
Most Popular Workshops
Note: All workshops are designed to be interactive and offer participants time to explore and build as they learn.
- Use Choice to Empower
Building choice into learning and assessments for differentiation, motivation, and authenticity.
- Use Questions to Transform How You Lead and Teach
Asking great questions can build culture, deepen thinking, and increase ownership of learning. Learn and develop strategies to increase your impact through questions.
- Strategies and Tools You Can Use Tomorrow
- Digital Differentiation with Google AppsExplore and plan ways to differentiate learning and tasks for students using Google Forms, Slides, Docs, Drawings, Google Classroom, and more.
- Google Slides Can Be Used For THAT?!Graphics/Images, Newsletters, Choose Your Own Adventure Stories , Ongoing Learning Logs, Photo Slideshows, Comic Strips, Mind Maps and Organizers, and so much more!
- Education in the Cloud is Lightning in a Bottle
Design and organize effective online content within your learning management system (LMS).
- Getting Googley
Help educators get started using G Suite (Google Apps) For Education to increase efficiency, creativity, and learning.
Experience & Expertise
- Secondary Teacher:Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Geometry, & 8th Grade ELA
- District Technology Trainer:Emphasis: Google Apps for Education and Digital Content Design
- Online and Blended Curriculum Coordinator:Emphasis: Vision and Facilitation of Course Development , Grades 7-12
- Google for Education Certified Trainer
- Google Certified Educator
- Highly Qualified and Certified in Secondary ELA and Math Education